Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hate Oracle

Read:
The above is good enough to piss us developers into hating Oracle like poison. How can Oracle's personal be so rude as quoted from Kohsuke's blog from the above link:
When the representative of Oracle says it to my face that I should just go find something else to work on, or that I need to immediately stop making [infrastructure] changes or the next email I will receive will be from their lawyers, or when you hear him describe me as a hurdle to the community, I think writing on the wall is pretty clear to me.
I think developers should try to fork off whatever projects Oracle would want to kill and then stir off and far away from the directions Oracle is heading to avoid anymore head-on collisions, getting ourselves into unnecessary lawsuits and legal battles.

I HATE ORACLE

No comments: